Arteris: The Network-on-Chip Interconnect IP Company
Using Arteris interconnect fabric IP reduces time-to-market and lowers costs for semiconductor design teams.
Leading companies like Samsung, Altera, Freescale, and Spreadtrum depend on Arteris FlexNoC Network on Chip (NoC) interconnect fabric IP to reliably ship better chips, sooner.
Arteris users benefit from:
- Shorter schedules; faster time to market
- Smaller die size; lower product cost
- Less power consumption; longer battery life
- Easier derivative chip creation; more chips, faster
- Protocol flexiblity; whether using AXI, OCP, AHB or proprietary
Arteris invented SoC Network on Chip technology, offering the world’s first commercial solution in 2006. Arteris connects the IP blocks in semiconductors from Qualcomm, Samsung, Altera, TI, and others, representing over 50 System on Chip devices. Find out more about Arteris products.